Atlanta and North Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
A Strong Record of Favorable Personal Injury Results
The Law Office of Douglas A. Wilde, LLC, in Peachtree City, Georgia, has the proven experience to achieve a strong record of favorable results in personal injury and negligence claims. Doug Wilde's well-honed litigation skills and insurance company insights provide an important edge in ensuring that clients receive fair compensation. Call for a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Bicycle Accidents — An avid cyclist himself, Doug Wilde understands the dangers bicyclists face from motorists often indifferent to their right to share the road.
- Auto Accidents — We can pursue full damages for victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrians hit by cars.
- Golf Cart Accidents — With miles and miles of paved cart paths, Peachtree City sees more than its share of injuries from golf cart mishaps.
- Premises Liability — We can represent those injured because of a property owner's negligence — slip and falls or attacks enabled by poor security.
- Other Personal Injury Accidents — We can handle boat and jet ski accidents, swimming pool injuries, dog bites and other negligence claims.
- Pharmacy Errors — We can hold pharmacists accountable for serious harm caused by prescription drug mistakes.
- Serious and Permanent Injuries — When an accident results in a life-altering disability such as paraplegia or brain damage, we can work to secure the long-term compensation needed for the victim and the family.
- False Arrest — If you were wrongfully detained by retail store staff on suspicion of shoplifting or for any other reason, Doug Wilde can seek monetary damages for emotional distress and damage to reputation.
The Law Office of Douglas A. Wilde, LLC offers a free case evaluation in personal injury cases, including evening and weekend appointments and home or hospital visits. We practice throughout Fayette County, South Metro Atlanta and across northern Georgia. Call us at (678) 456-5261.